The website of MATRIRUIZ, S.L., uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, an analytics service developed by google which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages through cookies. Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages.
The purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the services of the website, as well as personalization of them, facilitating and offering each User information that is or may be of interest to them, regarding the use that performs the aforementioned services. The MATRIRUIZ, S.L. uses these cookies to facilitate and optimize User navigation to the maximum. Cookies are exclusively associated with an anonymous User and their computer and do not provide references that allow capturing or deducing the User’s personal data. The User may configure their browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies on the MATRIRUIZ, S.L. website, without prejudice to the
possibility of the User to access the Contents. However, we indicate that, in any case, the performance of the website may decrease.
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE
Depending on the entity that manages cookies, they can be classified into groups:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the
user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, they are divided into:
• Session cookies: They are designed to collect and store data
while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: Type of cookies in which the data follows
stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a
period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which may range from
minutes to several years.
According to their purpose they are classified as follows:
• Technical cookies
• Personalization cookies
• Analysis cookies
• Advertising cookies
• Advertising cookies
In the case of MATRIRUIZ, S.L.’s website, the cookies used come from the GOOGLE ANALYTICS application. These are:
– utma: cookie that generates a unique user ID. It is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as to record when the first and last time they visited the web.
– utmb and utmc: cookies used to calculate when a session has ended.
The utmb records the time of arrival on the page. The utm checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.
utmz: cookie that records the origin of the user, and their keywords.
ASP.NET_SessionId: cookie that allows storing a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link necessary data to enable ongoing navigation.
Unam: the website allows us to share our content through email, Twitter, Facebook, etc., so that this service works without problems, cookies are used as Unam counts the number of unique users who share content and the number of page views are generated from the resulting fee.
3.- MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES POLICY BY THE USER
MATRIRUIZ, S.L., shows, at the top of its website, information about part of its Cookies Policy with each login so that you as a user are aware. The following actions can be performed on this information:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• To close. The notice is hidden on this page.
• Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the MATRIRUIZ, S.L.Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings.
4.- DISABLING OF COOKIES
As a user, you can restrict, block or delete cookies from web pages. Virtually all current browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. The adjustments can be made within the menu of your browser in options or preferences.
Since each browser uses a different operation, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/deletemanage-cookies#ie=”ie-10 ″
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=?en “
• Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
The following provides information and instructions on the steps to access the configuration menu for cookies and, where appropriate, for private browsing in each of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy ->
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the Help of the
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy ->
For more information, you can consult Google support or the Help of
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the Help of the
Likewise, there are tools to manage the storage of your cookies, such as the following:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
In any case, you can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
5.- UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE WEB COOKIES POLICY
The MATRIRUIZ, S.L. You can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be communicated either through the web or via email to registered Users.
For any questions you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.